Otte Golf and Family Fun Center review

Otte Golf and Family Fun Center separates itself from other driving ranges and golf courses in the Greenwood area. 

Otte offers more than just golf. Similar to another driving range in Greenwood, Otte has a par 3 course, a driving range with heated bays, a practice green, and an 18 hole putt putt course. Otte also offers baseball and softball batting cages with three different pitch speeds and newly added pickleball courts. 

Every experience we have had at Otte has been good. All of the employees are friendly and helpful. Otte also offers golf lessons with PGA instructor Glenn Jones, who has lots of experience playing scholarship golf for Florida State University and even spending some time on the PGA tour.

During our latest visit, we only went to the driving range and practice green, but this past summer we played the course multiple times. It is not as nice as some of the bigger courses near us or places that are mainly known for their courses, but it is a great course for beginner golfers even though their main attraction is their driving range.

Even though it is not as nice as some other courses, the price is still as expensive as other courses. I feel like they either need to commit to having a higher quality course and have a higher price or offer a more beginner course for a less expensive price. It is almost $30 to play a round of golf at Otte’s par three course, and it is only $30 to play larger courses like Bluff Creek.

I would suggest Otte’s golf course to any new golfers who want to get into the sport with a more entry level course. The range is also good for beginners to practice before hitting the course and for more experienced players to polish their skills.