Seniors reflect on high school

As seniors step into the next chapter of their lives, they take with them the experiences, friendships, and memories of high school.

“One of my favorite memories of high school is all the football games and being in the student section with all of my friends. One of my favorite memories is when we have our Homecoming game and we throw neon powder. It gets very messy, but the game was always fun,” senior Gracie Gasaway said.

Most seniors have set plans for after high school.

“I will be going to Indiana University of Bloomington to study dietetics, which is a study of how food and nutrition affect health. I want to work with athletes to help them with their diet and help them achieve their best performance,” senior Brayden Holman said.

senior Hannah Misick also wants to attend IU

“ I want to go to Indiana University of Bloomington and study psychology and do something in that field. I’m mostly learning to be a mental health therapist or a psychiatrist. I want to help people in this world just like many people have helped me, especially through high school,” Misick said.

Gasaway talked about some of her highschool regrets

“I regret not trying out to play more sports. I also regret not being involved in some things,  like not trying things I haven’t done before, like going out for Student Council or joining Lady Legacy. I also wish that I took more AP classes,” she said.

Senior Pj Branch talked about his regrets.

“I regret not trying as hard as I could. I should have studied more because I did not do as well as I could have on tests. I should have applied myself more and made school a big priority. I wish I could have challenged myself by taking advanced classes instead of the basics,”He said.

Holman said that he will miss a lot of things about high school.

“APC will be the class I miss the most. I love that class because it gives you time to lift during the day. Lifting is one of my favorite things to do. I will definitely miss all of my friends here because I will be so used to seeing them every day to not much at all. I will also miss my only responsibility is doing good in school and showing up on time every day,” he said.