The Student News Site of Greenwood Community High School

Timberlines Online

Timberlines Online

Timberlines Online

Pro- Zach Bryan story

Country music has been in desperate need of an eminent rising star.

Some would argue that country music all sounds the same, but when it comes to country star Zach Bryan, the artist has a mix of country and folk to create a soul-stirring sound.

Bryan has some of the best production in all of country music. He has this certain tone of voice and instruments he uses plus powerful lyrics to connect to so many people, which is one of the main reasons for his success.

Bryan’s music career did not just start when his first single was released. Bryan recorded himself singing and playing guitar on YouTube in 2017 through his iPhone. Bryan’s first single “Heading South” was released in 2019. To this day, the single has just under 300 million streams on Spotify.

Also, in 2019 Bryan released his debut album “DeAnn,” which was dedicated to his mother. Bryan wrote about grieving his mother’s death in such a beautiful and haunting way.

About three years later, Bryan released a single “Something in the Orange.” This single has been the most successful song of Bryan’s career with 550 million streams on Spotify. His fans can just sit in their cars and belt out the lyrics because of his amazing storytelling and songwriting.

Recently, Zach Bryan released the album “Zach Bryan.” Some would consider this to be some of his best work. The most streamed song on this song is “I Remember Everything (feat. Kacey Musgraves).” The production on this album is so crisp, which is a huge positive when it comes to the listening aspect.

Just a month after Bryan released “Zach Bryan,” he released the EP “Boys Of Faith”. While this EP was unexpected, there were two features that fans have been waiting for, such as “Sarah’s Place (feat. Noah Kahan)” and “Boys Of Faith (feat. Bon Iver). Noah Kahan has been on fire recently with all the music he has been dropping. Kahan is selling out concerts like no other artist in the world. Bryan and Kahan are a duo who fans have been waiting to see together with their similar folk writing styles.

Bryan has a massive fan base and sells out concerts in seconds. Then, dedicated fans buy tickets from resellers for thousands of dollars to have the best night of their lives.