Arthur the King blows away viewers

From determination, revenge, and regret comes love and new beginnings. 

Arthur the King is a short and sweet adventure and action movie. It is based on the Adventure Racing World Championship in the Dominican Republic. Michael Light was the reason his team lost the first time, so he is determined to make a comeback. He convinces a sponsor to back him and a team of athletes so that they can race. The Adventure Racing World Championship is an endurance competition that includes navigation, trekking, mountain biking, paddling, and climbing for hundreds of miles. 

During this race, a stray dog starts following the team. He ends up leading them along the paths and puts them at an advantage. They named him Arthur the King. The race takes a range of five days to ten days. There are lots of ups and downs with the teams’ health, including Arthur’s. Arthur brought great publicity to the team and also gave them the confidence they needed to finish. 

I loved this movie. It was really cool how I could go from crying, laughing, on the edge of my seat, finally happy and relieved, and then do it all over again. There are lots of action and realistic elements but also emotional and heart-wrenching ones as well. It is a fast-paced movie and it does not drag out.

The movie contains heart-wrenching moments, relationships, adventure, a man’s best friend, and a happy ending. It is perfect anywhere anytime. It may even convince some to compete in the Adventure Racing World Championship.