Zach Bryan album drop review

Debatably the most hyped album of the summer of 2023 with Zach Bryan’s Album “Zach Bryan” with Zach Bryan being quiet for a little bit he came out with a hit to say the least.

With 16 total songs, Zach Bryan starts off the album with one of the deepest poems I have ever heard. My personal favorite song on the album is “Hey Driver (ft War and Treaty)”. It’s a song that talks about A driver and a passenger that are driving on the highway and the passenger is heartbroken about a woman. The passenger also talks about how he doesn’t think there is a purpose for him and is in a deep depression. The passenger is gambling and dreaming of a place that is free and loving. The song shows that even when you are at your lowest you can always stay hopeful and have a dream for the future.

What seems to be everybody’s favorite song is “I Remember Everything (ft Kasey Musgraves)” The song was on country hit in the first week after the album dropped. The song speaks to me about a couple who are fighting and in a downward spiral. And are not in a good state in their relationship. I think that Kasey Musgraves voice really makes the song standout, Because Zach Bryans songs are usually Deep and low sounding voices, but they really took another path on this song, and it seems to be making all the change in how his songs sound.

Zach Bryans Music has been taking a big hit in the country scene for a while now and this Album just showed us why. His Long-term girlfriend had just broken up with him two months before the album came out and He used to his full advantage. He shows his emotions and pride in this album, and I look forward to his next big thing. I think Everybody else in the country music scene is too.