The Student News Site of Greenwood Community High School

Timberlines Online

Timberlines Online

Timberlines Online

Starbucks offers perfect fall drinks

A mix of caramel, pumpkin, and coffee hits my taste buds as I take the first sip of my Starbucks coffee. If I had to describe fall in a drink, it would be this. 

Famously known, Starbucks is one of the biggest coffee shops in the world, offering a unique experience every time someone walks through their doors. What makes Starbucks so unique is the vast choice of options on the menu. Ranging from espresso to Frappuccinos, Starbucks has drinks to suit everyone’s needs. Say it is a hot, summer day, Starbucks has got your back. 

During the summer, their refreshers are the most popular. As well as the famous pink drink, which is a mixture of strawberry açaí lemonade, and strawberry inclusions. This drink alone could boost a person’s mood on a boring, hot summer day. 

During fall, Starbucks offers many drinks with pumpkin variations, like the famous pumpkin spice latte. Now, I know readers may be thinking, “Starbucks is for basic people,” but do not doubt it until you try it. They also offer many pumpkin snacks, like pumpkin bread, that can be warmed to keep fans cozy in the colder months. 

Speaking of colder months, Starbucks also offers holiday drinks to get everyone in the holiday spirit. These include peppermint mocha and toasted white chocolate mocha plus many others. Many people look forward to the release of these seasonal drinks and even mark their calendars for the release dates. They are only out for limited times. 

Not only do they offer incredible drinks and bakery items, they also offer lunch items. My personal favorite is the bacon egg and gouda sandwich, which is warmed. Along with having many locations, most of the Starbucks I have been in are clean and organized. When I walk in I can smell the fresh aroma of coffee. They also offer optimum seating and comfortable seating to make sure their guests have a warm welcome. Many times my friends and I have visited Starbucks to study and get work done. It is a very quiet space and great for doing work. 

Not only is their store clean, but they also have great customer service. They always make sure my drink is made to my requirements and needs. Overall Starbucks is a great experience and a great place to relax and enjoy some quiet time.